When we decide to sell our house, we think that it won’t be a great deal of effort and we can sell it by our own, but the reality is quite different.
To get started, we are united by an emotional bond with our house that can lead us to make mistakes. Firstly, is overvaluing the house because it probably has been our first house when we have had the best experiences of our life.
Secondly, is wanting to recover the value we paid when we bought the house and add it a benefit. Finally, we may want to buy a house and compensate her value with the sale of the house we already have.
In addition, it must be added the paperwork process which is carried out every time you make a purchase and sale transaction.
Most of us have not worked with those requirements are asked for to sell a house or with those requirements we must require when we sell a house.
Everything influences the sell process and it can make us waste so much time and a big amount of energy. In addition, to delaying the real state operation. Therefore, to avoid all this headache, the best solution is to bet by an estate agent service.
Now we are going to enumerate the advantages you will have with the aid of a real estate agent.
- The necessities evaluation: an estate agent will evaluate your house objectively and will help you to get the real value for selling the property as quickly as possible.
- The knowledge of market: a professional, besides to helping you to get the real value of your house in relation to the real market prices, has an important pocket of potential customers which can become future purchasers.
- Will act as a filter: if you hire an estate agent, you can avoid continuing calls and visits with a person who wants to visit your home without the intention of buying it. The estate agent will answer the telephone and will manage the opportune visit, keeping in mind the “potential customers” because with his experience will know how to evaluate who has a real interest in your property.
- Synergy: the consultant, as well as having a pocket of clients, also count on knowledge of other professionals in the sector which can help in the process.
- Sale plan: if you are thinking of selling your house and preventing to make wrong decisions, the best option for you is to contract an estate agent service as soon as possible. In this way, the professional can design a sales plan agreed with your time and financially necessities. If you have an action plan, you can act in a right moment and take rights decisions.
- Bureaucracy: as we said at the beginning, in a purchase-sale transaction you must carry out with many procedures. If you count with the help of an estate agent, you will be able to centralize all your paperwork and you will save a tedious technical process.
- Savings money: if you think that you will save money selling the house because you won’t have to pay fees to the agency, you are making a mistake because, as we’ve said before, the professional will get the real value of the property and will achieve an effective profit.
- Savings time: when an estate agent carries on everything, you don’t have to waste your time, attending visits and taking care of procedures.
- Quickly sale: there is any doubt that consultors have skills for selling a house quicker because they can announce it to their portals and social networks, which in addition to the pocket of clients they have, will be able to acquire a larger number of potential customers.
- Advices: In addition to everything we’ve said, a professional will give you some sell advices. The estate agent knows the market and its movements so can support your idea of selling at this moment or otherwise, it will advise you a specific period of time in which you can get a successful operation.
In the process of selling a property, you must also think about how to prepare the house. This seems so obvious but it has a process and a number of requirements must be met so that it can reach more customers and, as a result, the sale is made in a shorter period of time.
This could be the number 11 advantage, but to discuss it, we have another article on our website "How to prepare a property for sale", which may also be of interest to you if you are thinking about to sell your House.
In conclusion, you should think that if you leave the sale of your house in the hands of professionals, they will value it and they will be in charge of leaving it as close as possible to make it attractive for future costumers. Estate agents will be the first to want to take the business in good shape because by this way both parties win.
Our Estate Agency Easy Brava can help you during the whole process of selling your home. We have the best professionals to advise you from the beginning and throughout the process. In addition, our website is translated into different languages (English, French, German, Catalan and Spanish), which allows reaching a wider audience of potential buyers for your home.